on HDCN is divided into a FREE ZONE and a KEY ZONE. You may choose either subscription level when filling out this form. If you have selected a KEY ZONE subscription, you will be taken to a payment form.
Whereas HDCN is targeted to physicians, and especially nephrologists,
other medical professionals are welcome to register. Patient
registration is discouraged, because the material on HDCN is
aimed at a professional level. However, patient registration
is not forbidden.
- Note: Users with an existing login should NOT use this form to upgrade or renew. Please go to the existing user form.
- Free Zone Directories:
- Opened by logins with either free zone or key zone privileges
- Access to weekly article abstracts
- Access to sponsored symposia
- Popup box asks you to enter your
and Password for the FREE ZONE of HDCN.
- All FREE ZONE users receive a weekly email update describing what's new on HDCN.
- Key Zone Directories:
- Opened by logins with key zone privileges only.
- Audiofiles from ASN, RPA, ADC, RRI
- Slide/audio from ASN, ANNA, and RPA symposia that were not supported by industry
- Abstracts from ASN
- Featured, full-text articles from JASN, CJASN, and other, participating publishers (usually 2-4 articles per month).
- $5.00 discount for paid ANNA CEs
- Access to various search indexes on HDCN
- Popup box will ask you for your Username (LoginID)
and Password for the FREE or KEY ZONE of HDCN.
on filling out this form
fill out the material truthfully. The name you enter here will be the name that goes on any CME/CNE certificate. Your address or phone number
will not be sold nor given out to any other party. Your email
address will be used to send you a weekly update of new material
on HDCN (the information service is updated every month or sometimes every 2 weeks).
Filling out this
form entails no financial obligation. After you complete the
form and agree to the disclaimer, you will be a registered
user of HDCN with access to material in FREE ZONE directories, and also, if you choose to obtain a paid subscription, to KEY ZONE directories.
If you have any queries concerning your registration, please
contact us by email (editor at hdcn.net) or by phone at tel: 1-630-325-3276 (during normal business hours U.S. Central time).
Please do NOT try to use this form to get a KEY ZONE subscription if you are already registered for the FREE ZONE. The program will tell you that you are already registered and won't let you proceed. If you have a FREE ZONE registration, please UPGRADE by going to THIS LINK.|